Sunday, January 6, 2008

I have spent...

I have spent my third Thanksgiving and Christmas without you beside me in body. This year we received our first granddaughter on Thanksgiving Eve. It was a time of celebration my love. I celebrated the loves that were, the loves that are, and the loves that will come somewhere again in this universe. I am stronger this holiday season. I grow accustomed to being alone, but I miss you more and more. I feel your presence, I read your notes, look at your picture and talk avidly and lovingly to our granddaughter about you. I know babies this young aren't suppose to smile, but she does every time I mention your name. I think you met her before her descent into this world. My New Year's Resolution is to complete the dollhouse you made me. It will become my project for Eva Grace. She will know you made it and look forward to visiting MiMiM and playing with your dollhouse. What a lovely memory it will make for her! I love you and will meet you again on our star. Keep waiting, keep watching over me, and know I celebrate and miss you daily, my love.

No comments: