Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Dead - Final Scene



This is the final post for this blog, the final scene of John Hustons' final film The Dead, which is based on James Joyce's story of the same name. I want to thank all of you who came to visit, and I hope that this message reading and writing has proven to be as productive for you as it has been for me. This has been part of a remarkable process of grief that now involves moving on, even beyond this blog, to further experience life amongst the living.

Take Care,
James Viloria

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your grief but most of all thank you for showing us there is life beyond grief.

Anonymous said...

James...
I will miss reading your collection. Please create a book, I want to be the very first person to buy it.

If possible keep me posted on any news about this project, or any other you might find you wish to share.

Kindest regards,

Candace (In Repose)

Warm Tribute Online Memorials said...

Hi James,

I'm very sorry for your loss and commenting so late. I hope you are continuing to do well. I think this a great site and I believe openly expressing how you have felt is extremely healthy and useful (you can reference my article, "Messages for Loved Ones Who Have Passed Away").

I've been doing something similar with the loss of my brother. I created an online memorial site, Warm Tribute Online Memorials. It's a place for everyone going through a loss of a loved one to provide a place of remembrance and allow to continue living on in some form.

Please take a look at the site and let me know if you find it helpful. Feel free to send me an E-mail as well.

My condolences,
Fleming